Published at Friday, June 22nd, 2018 - 20:22:27 PM. healthy breakfast easy. By alfat.
Excerpt from the best healthy breakfast :
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and add the turkey sausage, pepper, and onion.
- Break the sausage up into tiny pieces and brown the sausage until completely cooked, and peppers and onions are soft. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add a tablespoon of butter and melt all over the pan. Add the eggs and scramble until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas in microwave per the package instructions.
- Layer 1/2 cup scrambled eggs, 1/2 cup cooked sausage and peppers mixture, 1-2 tbsp shredded cheese, and a little salsa on a warmed medium-sized tortilla. Fold up into a burrito.
- Place each burrito on a baking sheet lined with wax paper and flash-freeze in the freezer for at least 60 minutes. Wrap each burrito in foil and store in a freezer bag in the freezer.
- When ready to eat, remove foil, wrap in a paper towel and microwave for about 60 seconds or until warm all the way through. Breakfast is served!
10. Savory Breakfast Muffins
When people think of breakfast muffins, they usually think of the sweet varieties, such as blueberry or banana nut. However, instead of starting your day with a lot of sugar that has you crashing and burning by noon, try these savory muffins loaded with eggs, oats, Canadian bacon, red pepper, and cheddar cheese. This is a great breakfast for those days when you need a lot of energy!
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.