Published at Friday, June 22nd, 2018 - 20:29:14 PM. healthy breakfast for kids. By alfat.
Excerpt from taco bell healthy breakfast :
- Ask for no butter or whipped cream on top of your pancakes and toast
- Top your pancake with fresh fruit instead of syrup—or ask for sugar-free syrup, which has 15 calories per ounce (compared to 110 calories for the regular syrup)
- Request egg whites or egg substitute in omelettes and scrambles
- Substitute turkey bacon instead of regular bacon
- Ask for any dressings and sauces to be served on the side
Now that you’ve read up on how to order best at this family-favorite restaurant, who’s ready for some breakfast at IHOP?
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.