Published at Friday, June 22nd, 2018 - 20:35:01 PM. healthy breakfast recipe. By alfat.
Excerpt from super healthy breakfast ideas :
- A 12-cup regular muffin tin is a must for these oatmeal cups! You can get a non-stick one, but I like to spray mine with a little non-stick cooking spray just to be sure they don’t stick.
- I love using my 1/4 cup scoop to scoop the batter into the muffin tin! I do one heaping scoop into each one.
- If you’d rather make them into a big oatmeal bake instead of cups, just use a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- You can use any kind of milk you like, dairy or non-dairy.
- If you are going to sub regular sugar for the coconut sugar, I would recommend brown sugar.
- Any sticky sweetener can be used in place of maple syrup, if desired.
- Some mix in suggestions if you want a little boost:
- 1-2 tablespoons Chia Seeds – high in omega-3, fiber, antioxidants and protein
- 1-2 tablespoons Hemp Hearts – high in omegas and protein
- Protein Powder – extra boost of protein
- 1-2 tablespoons Brewers Yeast – This can help boost lactation for nursing mothers
Click here for all nutritional information!
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.