Published at Saturday, June 23rd, 2018 - 12:33:55 PM. healthy breakfast menu. By alfat.
Excerpt from quick and healthy breakfast ideas :
- Set a skillet on medium heat and add oil and butternut squash. Cook the squash for about 8 minutes or until the outside of the squash is brown and the chunks can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Add zucchini and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Then toss in bell pepper and chopped chicken sausage. Cook everything together for about 5 minutes.
- Make two holes in the skillet and crack 2 eggs into the holes. Cook until the clear part of the egg turns white, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Either plate the food or eat it directly out of the skillet (like a boss). Enjoy the meal with fresh avocado to boost the fat content and make the meal creamy so it’s easier to eat.
- Season to taste with sea salt & pepper and garnish with cilantro and green onion.
Approximate macros for 1 serving:
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.