Published at Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 - 18:23:03 PM. healthy breakfast menu. By alfat.
Excerpt from healthy breakfast lunch and dinner :
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
- Use butter to grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
- Mix the oatmeal, coconut and almonds on a sheet pan and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Make sure to keep stirring the contents until they turn a light brown.
- Pour the mix in a bowl and add the flax seeds.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add butter, brown sugar, salt, honey and vanilla and let it boil.
- Keep stirring and cooking.
- Add the toasted oatmeal mix, dried fruits and stir.
- Pour the mix into the baking dish and press it down to smoothen out the tops.
- Bake it for around 25 minutes or until the mix turns golden brown.
- Let it cool for at least two to three hours. Cut into granola bar shapes.
[ Read: Effects Of Junk Food On Teenagers ]
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.