Published at Wednesday, June 20th, 2018 - 20:31:26 PM. healthy breakfast menu. By alfat.
Excerpt from healthy breakfast ideas for toddlers :
One Minute Breakfast Ideas
- Combine a half-cup of quick-cook, one-minute oatmeal and a cup of skim milk and microwave it for, as the name suggests, one minute in a to-go container. Toss a few frozen berries in it to cool it down and your teen can eat it in the car or, if allowed, on the school bus.
- Pop two frozen whole-grain waffles into the toaster. Once they’re toasted, spread them with nut butter for protein and slice a banana on top. Now you have a unique version of a peanut butter and banana sandwich that your teen can grab on the go.
Five Minute Breakfast Ideas
- Make a turkey or roast beef wrap—after all, who says wraps are only for lunch? Layer 4 ounces of deli roast beef or turkey on a whole-wheat wrap. Top it with thin slices of tomato, a layer of lettuce or spinach, a little bit of mustard and any of your other favorite sandwich topping. Roll it up, cut it in half, and your teen can eat it while waiting for the bus or walking to school.
- Mix up a breakfast smoothie by loading a single-serving cup (for an immersion blender) or standard blender with fruit, Greek yogurt, and juice. For a boost of nutrition, add some leafy greens—your teen won’t even taste the spinach—and a scoop of protein powder to hold him over until lunch.
- Create a breakfast sandwich—it doesn’t take the amount of time that you think! While an English muffin is toasting, crack an egg into a circular bowl or Tupperware. Put it in the microwave for 60 seconds. This will firm up the egg, which you can then turn over onto the English muffin. Top with a piece of cheese for a breakfast sandwich in minutes.
10 Minute Breakfast Ideas
- Saute your favorite vegetables, whether mushrooms, onions or sliced bell peppers, in a little bit of extra-virgin olive oil. Scramble in two eggs and some diced ham for a nutritious, protein-packed breakfast.
Advance Prep Breakfast Options
The easiest way to get a delicious breakfast in a jiffy is to make the ingredients on the weekend and store it in the refrigerator or freezer for an easy grab-and-go meal. Some options include:
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.