Published at Friday, June 22nd, 2018 - 20:29:23 PM. healthy breakfast for kids. By alfat.
Excerpt from healthy breakfast egg recipes :
• Storage containers filled with a variety of whole grain cereals and dried fruit
• Individual servings of cottage cheese and yogurts (preferably without lots of added sweeteners)
• A basket of whole grain English muffins, bagels and/or toast
• Waffles, pancakes or muffins made and frozen in advance
• A collection of healthy spreads: fresh fruit jams, natural peanut and other nut or seed butters, pure maple syrup, cream cheese
• Hard-boiled eggs (you can even buy them pre-made and peeled)
• A plate of lean cold cuts (turkey, ham), smoked fish and sliced cheese
• A plate of seasonal cut fruits
• Bowls of granola, nuts or trail mix
Any content, trademark’s, or other material that might be found on the Healthy Breakfast Food website that is not Healthy Breakfast Food’s property remains the copyright of its respective owner/s. In no way does Healthy Breakfast Food claim ownership or responsibility for such items, and you should seek legal consent for any use of such materials from its owner.