How to Change My MSN Account Information?
Changing the information of your MSN account can be a frustrating task – no, because it’s complicated, but because you are not able to find the exact information that you are looking for. This is the case for many MSN users who want to change the alternative e-mail address for their MSN Hotmail account. To use and change this information, you must log in via MSN Account Services.
MSN Billing | 1-800-823-4791
- Access the MSN Account Information page.
- Enter your MSN username in the “Windows Live ID” text field (for example email@example.com). Enter your MSN password in the “Password” text field and click the “Sign In” button. Once logged in, your account information page displays.
- Click on the “Registered Information” link to change your occupation, home location, work location, name or birthdate.
- Change your “Alternate e-mail address” by clicking on the “Change” link adjacent to it.
- Change your password or security-related information by clicking on the “Change” link that corresponds to the item you wish to change.
- Click on the “Sign out” link when you are finished.