If you added your own domain name to use with Microsoft Office 365, you must remove the domain before your subscription. Fully installed Office on your PCs and Macs. For more information about Renew Office 365 Subscription: A
- Sign in to Office 365 with your email id and password.
- Select the app launcher icon in the upper left and choose Admin.
- In the admin center, choose Billing->Subscriptions.
- On the Subscription page, choose a subscription.
- From the More actions menu, choose Cancel subscription.
- Review the important dates, provide feedback about why you are canceling, then choose Cancel subscription.
Your subscription will now appear in a Disable state and will have reduced functionality until it is deleted. For more information about what you can expect when a paid Office 365 for business subscription is canceled. Still, you are facing a problem, please call us at 1-800-823-4791 toll-free number for more services about Renew Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
- Renew your MSN Premium Subscription
- Update Credit Card Information to my MSN account
- Renew Office 365 Subscription
Microsoft Office 365 Billing Support | 1-800-823-4791 Toll-Free
Cancel Office 365 for business
TIP: For Office 365 Home, Personal, or University, see Cancel Office 365 for home.
You can cancel your Office 365 for business trial or paid subscription online in the Office 365 admin center at any time if you have fewer than 25 licenses assigned to users. Any prorated credit will be returned to you within the next billing cycle.
In some cases, you might have to call support to cancel your subscription:
- If you purchased your subscription with an Office 365 product key.
NOTE: You can cancel your subscription, but you won’t be eligible for a refund.
- If you have more than 25 licenses assigned to users.
- For any other subscriptions (like Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Microsoft Intune, or if the Cancel subscription option is unavailable.